Steps for uploading a Video for a scheduled event
What to do for a scheduled presentation:
- Record a video around 30 minutes or less sharing your tips and samples.
- Upload the video to your personal OneDrive account.
- Directions to create or sign in to a OneDrive account: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/video-sign-in-or-create-an-account-for-onedrive-personal-6c63b4e3-c92f-4f52-80e2-237c798cec1e
- Once the video is uploaded, share it with us, email@example.com
- How to share your OneDrive files: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/share-onedrive-files-and-folders-9fcc2f7d-de0c-4cec-93b0-a82024800c07
- Please make sure that we are allowed to download the file so that we can download and schedule your event.
- You can share it through OneDrive, or you can copy and paste the share link into an email to us. Either way, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure we have received your video.
- Then, upload your project pictures using the following link:
- Please try to take your picture with good light! If this means you have to wait until the daytime, instead of the evening of your event, please just communicate with us, so we know what to expect in the time frame if it is going to be more than two days after your event. We prefer a picture with good light!
- Here are some tips for taking a good basic picture: https://help.kiwilane.com/article/58-taking-sample-picture-tips