Taking Sample Picture Tips
Not sure how to take a picture to share it with us? Here are a few practical tips! Easy enough that anyone can do it!
Basically, keep in mind the following:
- Make sure you have good light.
- Natural light preferably.
- Some type of clean background - Not the carpet.
- Include some products in the pictures as well on the sides of your projects.
- Top view pictures are easier to accomplish than standing up pictures.
- “Brighten” up the photo a little.
- Play around with the “shadow” feature to see if that helps.
- Add just a little “warmth” to your picture to help the color pop more.
- Take one picture of your whole project.
- Take 1-3 detail shots of your project as well to have more content to share.
- Include a couple of Designer Templates that you used in your project, or other simple props if you want.
CRAFT IN EVENT?
If you signed up for a craft in event, HERE IS how you upload your pictures once you get a good picture.