How To Request a Bank Transfer
Bank Transfer Requests are used to move paid earnings to your bank account.
The Creative Partner must initiate transfers in the form of a Transfer Request. Once the Creative Partner requests a transfer, Kiwi Lane will process the transfer as an ACH payment to the financial institution and bank account indicated in the Transfer Profile created by the Creative Partner.
- Transfers will be processed each week on Wednesday and will include any requests submitted before 3 pm MST.
- When Wednesday is a bank holiday, transfers will be processed on the next business day.
- Transfer Requests must be received by 3:00 pm to be included in that week's transfers to be processed.
- Transfers may take 1 to 2 business days to reach the Creative Partner’s financial institution.
- A fee of $2.50 will be charged to the Creative Partner for each ACH transaction fee, which will be deducted from the amount to be transferred.
To access the Transfer Request page on your website, be sure to sign in. Then click on the "Request Transfer" tab on your Partner Center Menu (if you are on a tablet or laptop you will have to scroll down to find it.)
This will take you to the Request Transfer page:Fill out the information in the form and then click SUBMIT.
The information on your form will be used to create the ACH transfer to your bank, so make sure the routing number and account number are correct and the name of the bank. Transfers are scheduled through the bank on Wednesdays and usually show up as a deposit in your bank account the next day. Occasionally it might take two days. The amounts requested will be deducted from your Kiwi Wallet the day the transfer is processed.
If you have questions about this process or you scheduled a transfer and didn't see it in your bank after two days (unless there was a bank holiday), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.