[Phone OR Tablet] How To Update Your Community Notification Settings
First Log In To Your Online Account At kiwilane.com and Follow The Steps Below:
>>>>***Note: These notifications via email or the app are separate from the Marketing emails related to promotions, sales, new products, etc. This is only for notifications related to activity in the Community.
IF YOU ARE UPDATING FROM A DESKTOP CLICK HERE: (If you are having difficulties from a phone we recommend trying on a desktop)
*** DON'T FORGET TO CLICK SAVE AFTER YOU UPDATE YOUR SETTINGS. *****
To Update Your Community Notification Settings (From A Phone):
- After you have logged into your account, click on ACCOUNT PREFERENCES at the very bottom of the left-hand menu (See the image below):
- Turn your phone sideways (horizontal) to LANDSCAPE MODE.
- This brings you to the ACCOUNT SETTINGS page (See the image below):
- Click on LOGIN INFORMATION under the Account Settings heading to open up the drop-down menu (See the image below):
- This will open up a drop-down menu. Click on the second option, NOTIFICATION SETTINGS, from the drop-down menu (See the image below):
- This is where you can choose what you want to receive notification emails about.
- In the list, it has MENTIONS, ACCOUNT SETTINGS, ACTIVITY FEEDS, SOCIAL GROUPS, DISCUSSION FORUMS, PRIVATES MESSAGES, AND MEMBER CONNECTIONS. (See the image below):
- You can check or uncheck the notifications you DO or DO NOT want to receive in each section. You can also receive notifications via the APP when it is launched.
- After you have made the necessary changes, click on SAVE CHANGES.
- *** DON'T FORGET TO CLICK SAVE AFTER YOU UPDATE YOUR SETTINGS. *****