What is Kiwi Lane's Return Policy
What is Kiwi Lane's Return Policy?
New, unused merchandise may be exchanged for Store Product Credit within 30 days of the order shipping date. However, all sales of 'Last Chance", or Limited Release Items are final.
Procedure for All Returns:
You will need to pay the shipping charges to return the products to Kiwi Lane. Products must be in the current catalog and the original shipping condition. We recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 30 days after purchase.
- All merchandise must be returned by the person who purchased it directly from Kiwi Lane.
- ALL returns need to include the following:
- Original Kiwi Lane Online Order Number
- A completed and signed the Exchange Order Form.
- Product in its original packaging
- Proper shipping carton(s) and packing materials are to be used in packaging the product(s) being returned, and the best and most economical means of shipping is suggested. All returns must be shipped to Kiwi Lane shipping prepaid. Kiwi Lane does not accept shipping - collect packages.
- The risk of loss in shipping for returned products shall be on the person who purchased it directly from Kiwi Lane. If the Company’s Corporate Office does not receive the returned product, it is the individual's responsibility to trace the return shipment. All handling and shipping charges will not be returned.
- No exchanges of the product will be made if the conditions of these rules are not met.
We will contact you once the products and exchange forms have been received and finish process those that exchange for you. Please let us know if you have any questions!