What is Kiwi Lane's Return Policy
What is Kiwi Lane's Return Policy?
New, unused merchandise may be exchanged for Store Product Credit within 30 days of the order shipping date. However, you will need to pay the shipping charges to return the products to Kiwi Lane. Products must be in the current catalog and in the original shipping condition. We recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 30 days after any purchase.
*Last Chance, Preorder, and Kiwi Club (Paper Crafting Club, Template Club, Overstock Kiwi Club) Items are all FINAL SALE and are not eligible for returns or exchanges*
Procedure for All Returns:
- All merchandise must be returned by the person who purchased it directly from Kiwi Lane.
- ALL returns need to include the following:
- Original Kiwi Lane Online Order Number
- A completed and signed Exchange Order Form.
- Product in its original packaging
- Proper shipping carton(s) and packing materials are to be used in packaging the product(s) being returned and the best and most economical means of shipping are suggested. All returns must be shipped to Kiwi Lane with shipping prepaid - Kiwi Lane does not accept shipping - collect packages.
- The risk of loss in shipping for returned products shall be on the person who purchased them directly from Kiwi Lane. If the Company’s Corporate Office does not receive the returned product, it is the individual's responsibility to trace the return shipment. All handling and shipping charges will not be returned.
- No exchanges of the product will be made if the conditions of these rules are not met.
(Please print off the form above and include it with the products you wish to return - Kiwi Lane's return address is printed on the form)
We will contact you once the product(s) and exchange form have been received at our Home Office and we will then finish processing your exchange for store credit to your account.
Please let us know if you have any questions.