How to Share Kiwi Lane With Others Via Social Media or Email
Sharing Kiwi Lane just got a whole lot easier. It is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Log into your Kiwi Lane account.
- Visit any web page and locate the social media platform icons at the bottom of the page (whether you are on your phone, tablet, or computer).
- Click on the social media icon of your choice, and Share! (Your share ID is automatically added to the link to track your efforts.)
Let's go over this in a little more detail.
Social media sharing is sending photos, videos, product recommendations, and website page links to friends and contacts with social media or networking accounts.
Every page on kiwilane.com now enables you with the possibility of sharing Kiwi Lane Designs on select social media platforms. Please see the bullet points below to become familiar with which social media platforms are now in your ‘toolbox.’ Each of the social media platforms have a respective icon that enables you to share Kiwi Lane quickly and easily.
Icons appear on your computer as illustrated in image A) below:
Icons appear on your mobile phone as illustrated in image B) below:
You will find these icons on all kiwilane.com pages. Simply visit a page, START TO scroll down the page, and the social icons will appear at the bottom of the page for you to click on and share.
Coded with YOUR Share ID
In order for the links to include your personal share ID, you must first be logged into your Creative Partner account. Once you are logged in, all browser links for all pages automatically include your personal Share ID. There is no need to copy and paste the URL into your share link generator. These share links already add those parameters to the page link you wish to share with a simple click on any of the social media icons. This means that any new customers that are referred by your sharing effort will be tracked back to your personalized Share ID and attributed to you as the referring affiliate. It's that easy!
You have plenty of communication channels to choose from. They do not replace the fancy share links because they are share links, but created in just a way to increase your productivity with simplicity.
Social Media Icons
The social media icons are there to help you easily share Kiwi Lane content to your social media accounts. Doing this consistently builds not only awareness that you are a Kiwi Lane Creative Partner, but also provides opportunities for different types of content and styles to capture the attention of different individuals until they have had enough chances to explore, learn, and are ultimately led to experience the benefits of Kiwi Lane products for themselves by purchasing Kiwi Lane products, leading to your increased earnings.
Appearance of Your Message
When you click on these icons to share content, the function will automatically pull an image formatted for that specific platform. The function composes an informative and visually pleasing message for you with just that one click.
Copy/Paste Function Icon:
This feature is beneficial when communicating with an individual with whom you have already established a connection or have a nurtured relationship.
If you are connecting with someone new via text, you may want to use the copy/paste feature (the icon with the two squares in the picture above) to share the desired content using a more personalized message.
Follow these simple steps:
- After you’ve logged on, navigate to the page you’d like to share, and locate the copy/paste icon at the bottom of your screen.
- By clicking on the copy/paste icon, a separate window will pop up with the respective page url. Here you will click on the copy/paste icon next to the link. This will copy the link to your clipboard.
- Paste the same link by clicking into your text message.
- Click send.
Sharing Kiwi Lane Content Using the Email Icon:
If you have a contact who has shared their personal email address, and you are chatting with them via email, utilize the email icon (the icon with the envelope). This will automatically pull up your email provider with a message that you can edit as needed. Once you are happy with your message, just push send.
Which Content Should I Share?
Let's say you just introduced someone to Kiwi Lane and you want to send them a link so they can experience Kiwi Lane. There are many types of content you could share with them, for example:
- Share the community link and the benefits of joining the community so they can create an account.
- Share links that are specific to their needs and interests that they have expressed to you. Other examples may include:
- How to get started Articles
- Demo Videos
- Events and Classes
- Ideas and inspirational blog posts that you know they would like based on their interests in scrapbooking, card making, mini albums etc. Make sure to truly listen to them when they are expressing their interests with you and be familiar with the content available.
- How-to tutorials, classes, and workshops that help them experience community support and connection first hand.
- ‘Play-to-Create’ projects they can create from start to finish in one sitting like mini albums or DIY crafts
Remember to make it a priority and set aside consistent time in your schedule to share often. There are so many blog posts available to you along with new campaigns and promotions, monthly classes, and events. There is always something to share, and just because you shared a blog post once does not mean you can’t share it again. So start sharing today!