Kiwi Lane Checklist App
The Kiwi Lane Checklist App allows you to stay organized while you immerse yourself in Kiwi Lane products and ideas, as well as in the hobby that you love, scrapbooking.
This help doc will guide you through the following:
- How to Download The Checklist App
- How to Create an Account on the App / Or Log In
- How to Search in the Checklist App
CLICK ON THE VIDEO LINK BELOW TO TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE APP!
THIS SIMPLE APP FEATURES:
- A CHECKLIST: Keep track and view the products you already have in your collection by utilizing the “Own It” check boxes.
- A WISH LIST: Create a wishlist of the products you still want. DON’T FORGET to click “Want It” on the ones in the VAULTED category to help the Kiwi Team know which ones we should un-vault next.
- A SEARCH OPTION: Search names, common shapes, and themes for product designs that will inspire you in the next scrapbooking page you create!
- AN IDEA GALLERY: By clicking “MORE INFO” next to each Designer Template that is currently in the shop (Excluding Kiwi Club and Vaulted), it will take you to the Kiwi Lane website, allowing you browse each product gallery to draw inspiration from.
Also, by clicking “MORE INFO”, you can add products to your cart on the Kiwi Lane website for easy shopping.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE APP & CREATE AN ACCOUNT:
You can download the app for Apple and Android by going to the App Store and searching for “Kiwi Lane Checklist” or clicking on the links below.
DOWNLOAD For Apple (iPhone, iPad, MAC):
DOWNLOAD For Android (Samsung, Google Pixel, Windows Desktop computers):
Once you search “Kiwi Lane Checklist App”, the checklist app icon will looks like the image below. If you already have the app downloaded, the button on the right will say “Open” or “Update”, and if you do not have it downloaded yet, it will say “Get”) :
UPDATING YOUR APP:
If your phone was plugged into a power source, you should see that your app was updated automatically. If not, you will need to go into your App Store and click the update button.
The Kiwi Team will update the app every 3 months (March, June, Sept, Dec) with new products such as the Kiwi Club sets.
CREATE YOUR APP ACCOUNT NEXT:
Once the App has downloaded, you will open the app and create an account. You do this by putting an email and password and clicking ‘create new account’. After you set up your account for the first time, you will click on SIGN IN for all of your visits afterwards.
*Please note that once you create an account, you will be able to login to the Kiwi Lane Checklist app from any device that has the app. Also, the ‘remember me’ will automatically be checked, making login extremely easy the next time you visit the app.
NOTE: The app sign in credentials are not the same as your kiwilane.com log in. (Unless you decide to make them the same when you first set up the account ON THE app)
CAN'T LOG IN OR FORGOT PASSWORD?
If this is your first time logging into the app with your email, make sure that you click on CREATE ACCOUNT first, not the “Sign In”. Reminder, just because you have a kiwilane.com account does not mean you created an app account yet. If you haven't created an account it will give you an error when you click on the “Sign In”.
If you did already create your account on the app initially, and when you click on the SIGN IN and it still will not work, put the email that you used when you created your account in the APP, and click on FORGOT PASSWORD. This will send you an email to update your password with that associated email that will allow you to reset your password.
After you complete the forgot password step, you can use those updated credentials to log into the app from any device.
WHAT TO SEARCH FOR IN THE APP:
Keep inspiration at your fingertips by utilizing the search function of the app. You can search common GENERAL terms specific to either 1) template shapes, 2) template names, or 3) life events you are scrapbooking.
TEMPLATE SHAPES: Examples include: flower, gear, arrow, triangle, butterfly, ring, etc
TEMPLATE NAMES: Examples include: Abbie, Aspen, Photos, Tiny Travel, etc
LIFE EVENTS TERMS: Examples include: wedding, school, girl, boy, camping, outdoors, etc
These designs will be that spark of inspiration that you’re looking for in your next scrapbooking page you create!
HOW TO USE
THE SEARCH IN THE APP:
- Start by clicking on the SEARCH button at the bottom of the APP.
- Type a general design word or a specific name using the keyboard that pops up at the bottom.
- CLICK search once you type in your word.
- The results will list both currently available and retired/vaulted designer template sets for that search.